Sunday, March 1, 2009

making it up






I forgot how annoying it is to have and maintain a blog.

Earlier today I decided to write about going to the Met and getting drunk on the train. Blue lotus. I also walked out of Vice and drove to Canarsie looking for a mysterious box that I never found. It is freezing and about to snow so I stayed home and painted watercolors over old xeroxes of photographs.

But all the words I wrote are missing. Gone. I don't know how to get them back. When I google phrases I remember it comes up- but it isn't here.
They are all gone for now. Gin, train rides, Performance and Mick Jagger, and Robbie reading poetry at Market Hotel. Arthur Magazine is also pretty wonderful.

These few photos are all out of place. Just know that I need to write about these two statues and that Robert is pretty wonderful.

I will be in New Orleans soon enough. And maybe the Caribbean. I need to renew my passport. I hate losing all the stamps.












I quit working at Vice, definitely for now.
Fuck you, Claire. I will never go to Long Island City for you again. I don't even know who you are.