Tuesday, March 3, 2009

choose your wood

This is the nicest house I've lived in for a long while. I am honest but I am also a jerk: it is better than your railroad or your loft.

I have plans for my big back yard and little front yard:

A mural in the front. want to help? I am thinking something like Mondrian, thick measured black lines and nice colored boxes. That could be difficult to fuck up.

Lots of plants that I could water with this watering can <<<---
BBQs, tomatoes, pea vines and maybe a bunny. I also want birdhouses that we build ourselves from all the weird shaped pieces of wood we have in the basement. Look at this nice site: http://holoweb.com/nature/birds/houses/design1.htm



I hadn't read Erowid in YEARS, but then I did the other day. I don't know what I think about Blue Lotus but I am happy that Erowid exists.


And everyone I know, even those I do not know yet, please wear helmets on your bicycles. Don't be like this girl, she is from a simpler time when people were smart enough not to walk in bike lanes.