Monday, May 4, 2009

MORE


My ears hurt from not taking my headphones off for 12 hrs.
But they are not enough to keep the people out.
I am going to start wearing a surgical mask.



I've been drinking and working on lists with friends/
most of these I can not take credit for/
(please get a copy of the book when it comes out on the 22nd)

things I have lost
my bike
car in parking lot
sleep
friends
the other earring

colors with interesting names (mostly Michael)
sandal slip

reddish
double green
radio blue
laser teal
PINKPLE
bleen (Sarah)

tattoos I don't have
RUMOURS (fleetwood mac)
a parade of elephants


things I didn't like about you
you were too sensitive
you made me feel bad
you were gay
you were too scared to have an adventure

things I did like about you
your accent
your b.o
you defended me
you laughed too much


hire me
memories of yony
better kind of facebook