Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mothers day

I am almost done with school (forever/ or for a very long time).
I am presenting my senior work on Wednesday! I have class up until the 18th which is my web design final presentation and radio documentary presentation.

Between essays, sound editing, printing and css coding, I've been working on my half of me and Monica's setlist for my SUMMERTTIME (no)BLUES PARTY/ FESTIVAL. The party has had too many names, but what to know is that it is on Saturday the 23rd and goes from 1pm until Sunday afternoon.
We already have something like 10 bands playing, mostly noise bands in the backyard starting Saturday afternoon, then when we start up again around 8 or 9 it will be in the basement.
My house is gonna fall down.

Monica and I wanted to break up the BK-centricity and all the noise, so we will be paying our respects to the dirty bits we came from---> MIA and ATL respectively. The setlist is gonna be heavy on southern rap throwbacks and dub (because its summertime.) I won't be saying anything else about it, but here is a preview of some jamz:



can't decide between this and "Chickenhead"

Hello tubetops.




"like Nermal from Garfield, you're kitten me"


now all I need is the Mali.