Saturday, April 18, 2009

late announcements


There are some things that you should know about. I'll try and be more on the ball about all this.

My friend Greg from the VBS times puts together this wonderful cinema/drinking series:

CINEMA 16 @ BELL HOUSE!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
6pm doors; 7pm show
The Bell House
(149 7th Street, Brooklyn, NY,
11215)
F Train to 4th Avenue
G train to Smith & 9th Street
M/R to 9th Street


$10 -- cheaper than a movie in the city!
Buy advance tickets

Free Red Stripe from 6pm-7pm




I'll see y'all tomorrow.

-----

This is a little on the late side but a while ago I met this sweet girl named Ani and she had a genuine idea --->
I couldn't make it to the opening this time around, but I'll definitely be there next time I'm going to try and put some of my photos up for sale, if that sounds appealing to anyone out there.

Saturday, April 18
closes April 23
6-10 PM
Brooklyn Artists Gym
168 7th St at Third Ave, third floor, 718-858-9069
go drink and listen to some music and look at some nice work



-----

Lastly, the delightful Maxwell Williams currated this a while ago. I was sad I missed the opening but I was in New Orleans at the time. Anyways, it is closing soon and everyone should go.

\/1R7U4L 1|\|$4|\|17'/
CINDERS GALLERY
103 Havemeyer St, Brooklyn, NY


cinders caption: "Curator Maxwell Williams buggin out"