Monday, April 6, 2009

sparks on the tracks


I am worried about graduation and how much is going on, but also how much isn't going on. I don't remember the last time I felt like I accomplished something.
Senior thesis work needs to get done. Get started, really. I am making a book out of collected bits of the summer. I am learning more about watercolors and guasch over xeroxes.

It is raining outside right now and I want to stay here and listen to the cars driving on the wet road outside my window. Or watch the sparks on the tracks as the trains goes by the other side of the station.
I don't want to respond to a certain professor's rude emails about why I didn't come to class. I didn't go because I didn't go. I never got the chance to watch CĂ©line and Julie Go Boating on account of all the nonsense that's
been happening lately.


E is the most forgettable letter.