Friday, August 28, 2009

no notes


I may be getting a job at the UN, no joke. I find out on Monday. Even if I don't get it, I'm excited to get into the building and look around.
I don't think I've been there since I was a little kid, maybe not even then. Maybe it's just a place I wish I had visited as a child.




I fell in love with these things, but I wasn't taking notes as I was doing it. I can't tell you very good descriptions of what they are. Sorry.


through their hands, they shall learn
thanks for this, maxwell

breakfast

sea monster hobbes
sublime frequencies
if i can pay my rent this month, the next thing im gonna do is invest in a drug rug
and some lip liner
louise bourgeois
no wake. save the manatees.




i also fell for roosevelt franklin:


as sure as a moose likes moose-juice.