Friday, June 5, 2009

TERRIBLE


I'm off to the post office to mail a ton of letters. I am sorry if you are late getting what you didn't know you had coming to you.
-----

I worked at Book Expo America last weekend and it was pretty wonderful. Even though most things were free, it was mostly free garbage. In response, I stole liberally from the MoMA, TeNeues, New York Review of Books, and Penguin booths. I was working in the Children's / Young Adult section at a non-profit booth stationed right next to Highlights magazine. All the highlights salesmen were old men with wrinkly owl eyes. One offered to take me to his cabin the woods in Pennsylvania.

Tonight I will be volunteering at the Brooklyn International Film Festival at Powerhouse. Come visit me, please.

I am also dropping off my finished zine retitled 'things' at Printed Matter and ABC No Rio very very soon. I think it will be $3, you can also just ask me for one and I will give it to you.